The Northeast Harbor Golf Club is an 18-hole, par 70 golf course. The first golf played in Northeast Harbor was in 1895. The name of that course was designed by JG Thorpe and was called "Northeast Harbor Golfing Grounds". Founded more than 100 years ago, the existing golf club was organized in 1916 and started as a 9-hole course opening in 1919. The original nine holes, now known as the "inner nine" (holes one through six and 13 through 15) were designed by Arthur Lockwood, while the remaining nine holes which opened in 1925, were designed by Herbert Strong. Our golf course provides a challenge for those lower handicap golfers, but is still enjoyable for the average golfer.
Closed For The Season